CUSCO & LAGOON TITICACA 7 DAYS
$ 780.00 USD
Type of Service
This Tour in Cusco 7 Day Itinerary includes visits in the city of Cusco, Sacred Valley of the Incas, Machu Picchu, Puno, Lake Titicaca and its islands.
This program combines destinations of nature, archeology and living cultures, including Machu Picchu, the jewel of the Inca culture.
Day 1: City tour
Pick up from the airport to the hotel
At 1:45 PM we start our Itinerary in Cusco 7 Day with a tour of the city of Cusco
The Temple of the Sun or Koricancha.-It is the sanctuary dedicated to the sun and other deities that venerated in the Andean Culture such as: The rainbow To the water, To the ray, The stars, The moon.
Sanctuary of Sacsayhuaman.- in the Andean culture it was known as the house of the sun, architecture built with megalithic stones that astonish the entire world today.
Day 2: Sacred Valley Tour
8:30 am in the morning pick up from the hotel by transfer.
We will start the tour visiting the archaeological remains of Pisac, then we will pass through Lamay, Calca and we will arrive in Urubamba
12:30 We will make a stop for lunch (optional add 25soles buffet lunch). 13:30 Continue this tour to Ollantaytambo where we will see the town, its typical streets and visit the impressive archaeological group, its terraces, we will enjoy the wonderful view offered by the Sacred Valley of the Andean Culture. After our visit in Ollantaytambo we will go to our last route that is Chinchero. In Chinchero we can appreciate a clear example of architectural and artistic syncretism of the Andean and Hispanic Culture. 19:00 approx Return to the City of Cusco to accommodate at the hotel.
Day 3: Macchu Picchu Tour
The most anticipated day of our Itinerary in Cusco 7 Day! At an indicated time 2:30 am pick up from the hotel and transfer to the station where we will board the train that will take us to the Magic Citadel of Machupicchu.
07:30 Arrival to Aguas Calientes and ascent to the Citadel of Machupicchu by bus, once there we will tour the urban, agricultural and religious area from where we will contemplate the wide domains of the Andean Culture. 13:30 Lunch in Aguas Calientes. (Optional lunch add 25 soles per pax) 16:00 We move to the train station to return to Cuzco. 19:30 Pick up from the train station in Cuzco to the hotel.
Day 4: South Valley – Puno
06:45 After breakfast, you will pick up from the hotel.
07:30 Departure to the South, passing through picturesque towns and neighborhoods that are characteristic of the Cuzco region
08:30 Arrival to the Church of Andahuaylillas; dating from the 17th century, known as the Sistine of the Andes.
10:30 Visit to the Archaeological Complex of Racchi; which is also known as the Temple of God Wiracocha.
12:30 Lunch will be served at the FELIPHON restaurant, located in the Sicuani district, Canchis province.
13.00 We will continue with the tour and this time we will arrive at La Raya; strategic point that is the border between the regions of Cuzco and Puno, you can see the snowy Chimboya.
15:00 Visit the Litico Museum of Pukara; there you can see ceramics and sculptures, including the famous HATUN-ÑAQAC.
17:30 Arrival to the city of Puno, so that they are then transferred to the respective hotel.
Day 5: Puno – Uros – Amantani
07:30 After breakfast, transport to the port of Puno to take a motorized tourist boat and head towards the marvelous floating islands of the Uros. After the sight we will continue the tour for approximately two hours to Amantani Island. Arriving at the island we will taste a typical lunch, then we will go to the ceremonial centers “Pachatata” and “Pachamama”, sacred place. At night we will stay in family homes and enjoy dinner and hospitality of a typical Amantani home.
Day 6: Amantani – Taquile – Puno
07:00 After breakfast we will depart for Taquile Island, where we will appreciate the typical and rustic way of life, in the town of Taquile you will enjoy a lunch based on fresh fish (Pejerrey), in the afternoon we will return to the city of Puno.
18:00 Return to the city of Cusco
01:00 Accommodation at the hotel in Cusco
Day 7: Departure Day
Time indicated after breakfast at the hotel transfer to the Airport
Transfer hotel – airport – hotel (or land terminal). End of our Itinerary in Cusco 7 Day.
- 2 nights accommodation in Cusco
- 1 night accommodation in Aguas Calientes
- Buffet breakfast at the hotel in Cusco and American breakfast in hot waters
- Mobility for all the tours mentioned below.
- English – Spanish language guide.
- BTG (General tourist ticket)
- Koricancha entrance
- Entrance ticket to Machupicchu.
- Bilingual guide in Machupicchu Sanctuary
- Bus ticket from Aguas Calientes – Machu Picchu – Aguas Calientes
- Train ticket Cusco – Aguas Calientes – Cusco (Local Service)
- South Valley Tour includes fourth day lunch
- 1 nights accommodation at Hotel de Puno
- Entrance ticket to Uros, Amantani and Taquile
- Boat with bath.
- 01 night in homestay, 01 lunch, 01 dinner, 01 breakfast in Amantani
- Lunch in Taquile
- Guide in Puno.
- Boat trip of Totora (optional)
- All transfers.
- International flights
- Food not mentioned in the program
- Personal expenses
- Original passport.
- Wear sneakers or light shoes or tennis shoes.
- Drink plenty of fluids on your excursions.
- Raincoat (long poncho) in the rainy season.
- Long sleeve shirts.
- Long pants.
- Insect repellent.
- Sunscreen, wide-brimmed hat for sunny days.
- Sun glasses, plastic bags.
- Medicine and / or personal items (contact lens liquid).
- A lightweight backpack or briefcase.
- Camera or camcorder and movies.
- Have checks and coins on hand in small denominations soles or dollars.
- Bath clothes for thermal baths (optional).
- Peruvian Tourists with their valid ID, Tourists with passport of Andean Community (Colombia, Ecuador and Bolivia) and foreign tourists with student card with card issued by their university and under 25, get a discount when booking the Tour in Cusco 7 Day Itinerary.
- Special discounts for groups of more “5 people” For more information write to email@example.com