MACHU PICCHU AND VINICUNCA 5 DAYS
$ 600.00 USD
Type of Service
We prepare this Tour from Cusco to Machu Picchu and Vinicunca because of the great demand that tours have to these great destinations. First passing through Machu Picchu, the wonder of the world, a classic and inevitable destination on your itinerary, and the Mountain of 7 Colors, Vinicunca, which includes a walk of a few hours to the sensational colorful mountain. Cheer up. Join our adventure!
- DAY 01: Reception in Cusco – Excursion City Tour Cusco
- DAY 02: Sacred Valley Tour
- DAY 03: Machu Picchu Tour
- DAY 04: Vinicunca Mountain Tour 7 colors
- DAY 05: Return Cusco – Lima
Day 01: Welcome and City tour in Cusco
Arrive in Cusco! The Tour from Cusco to Machu Picchu and Vinicunca starts when we welcome you at the airport or bus station of Cusco, we will wait for you with a sign that will bear your name, then we will go to your Hotel, on the route we will give you the best tips for your stay in Cusco Between 13:00 and 13:30 hrs we will pass by your hotel or we will be a meeting point to start the City tour, an inevitable tour to know the Inca culture and the Spanish colonization, We will visit La Catedral a colonial religious monument of great value artistic, El Qoricancha or Temple of the Sun where we will appreciate at its best the work done on stone, on the outskirts of Cusco we will visit archeological sites of great history and great energy such as: Saqsayhuaman, Qenqo, Tambomachay and distance we will appreciate Puka pukara, Returning to Cusco we will visit a craft center where you can appreciate and acquire memories of Cusco art.
Day 02: Tour in the Sacred Valley of the Incas.
Sacred Valley there I go! We start the tour by going to your hotel at the agreed time and together with the group we leave to visit the impressive archaeological center of Pisaq and its beautiful town with very friendly local people, here you can buy gifts and souvenirs typical of the area at a very good price. At noon we arrive at Urubamba where we will taste the most exquisite Andean cuisine in a local restaurant, we continue our tour to Ollantaytambo the last Inca town that maintains its original architectural structure, to end this magical journey we will go to the train station, travel course Aguas Calientes will be a pleasant experience with the most attentive staff, upon arrival in Aguas Calientes the hotel staff awaits you to go to the hotel, where our guide will visit you and give you the explanation and tips of the next day’s tour.
Day 03: Tour to Machu Picchu “The lost city of the Incas” and walk to Huaynapicchu.
The most anticipated day of the Tour from Cusco to Machu Picchu and Vinicunca arrived! We have breakfast and head to the bus station at dawn, we will board the bus to the main entrance of the Machu Picchu Sanctuary. Entering with the group, we will have a guide in the lost city of the Incas, for an approximate time of 2:30 hrs making stops at the most important and energetic points to relax and take the best souvenir photos. After the guided tour, our guide says goodbye and we will have free time to enjoy the impressive landscape, according to your train schedule we will go down to Aguas Calientes and board the train to Ollantaytambo, where our transport awaits you to transfer you to your hotel in the Cusco city.
Important: There is no time limit to stay in Machu Picchu, but if you leave the citadel you will not be able to enter again, unless you have an additional income or an entrance to Huayna Picchu or Machu Picchu Mountain, the same that we have included for you on this tour and you can do this tour on your own.
Day 04: Trekking to Rainbow Mountain or Seven Colors Hill.
We have to enjoy the mountain of 7 colors, Vinicunca, a work of art of nature. We will start the tour going through your hotel at 4:30 a.m. on average, ready and with all the recommendations that our staff will give you the day before the tour, we will head south to Cusco to a town known as Cusipata, in the place We will taste a strengthening breakfast. We will follow the route through an Andean landscape through a semi-winding road until we reach the starting point of the Phulawasipata tour (4,630 meters above sea level) where we begin the journey, we will travel 3.60 km until we reach the Winincunca viewpoint (5,000 meters above sea level) we will take the time to breathe air 100% pure, that our body will not thank you and take the souvenir photos all this within the time that our guide indicates. In the afternoon we have to say goodbye to this beautiful landscape that seems taken from a book story and return to our mobility, enjoy a delicious lunch in Cusipata and return to the City of Cusco, arriving at approximately 6:30 p.m.
Tip: 450 meters before reaching the mountain of colors there is a detour that leads you to the Red Valley, your visit must be made within the time that the guide gives us to enjoy the mountain of 7 colors, Vinincunca, taking into account that He has an additional income of S / 10 soles and must do so on his own.
Important: From Phulawasipata it is possible to take a horse to reach the mountain of colors, this service costs 80 to 100 soles (USD 35). The horse leaves us about 500 meters before reaching the mountain of colors.
Day 05: Departure
Two hours before the departure of your flight, we will pick you up from your hotel and then transport you to the airport, where we will say goodbye. Here ends our Tour from Cusco to Machu Picchu and Vinicunca.
- All transfers to the hotel, airport, terminal, stations and attractions.
- Tours to Machu Picchu, Trekking to Vinicunca or Arcoiris mountain, Cusco City and Sacred Valley.
- All transport during all Tours.
- Train tickets Ollantaytambo – Aguas Calientes (Machupicchu). (ROUND TRIP).
- Bus tickets Aguas Calientes – Machu Picchu. (RISE AND FALL).
- Professional tour guide in English or Spanish.
- Income to the tourist attractions to visit: Machu Picchu, Huaynapicchu, Rainbow Mountain, City of Cusco and the Sacred Valley.
- Transfer in all offices.
- 04 nights in hotel.
- 04 breakfasts.
- 01 lunch on the tour to the Sacred Valley.
- 02 food on the Trekking to Vinicunca or Seven Colors Mountain (01 breakfast and 01 lunch).
- Services not specified.
- Local flights Lima – Cusco and vice versa.
- Original passport.
- Wear sneakers or light shoes or tennis shoes.
- Drink plenty of fluids on your excursions.
- Raincoat (long poncho) in the rainy season.
- Long sleeve shirts.
- Long pants.
- Insect repellent.
- Sunscreen, wide-brimmed hat for sunny days
- Sun glasses, plastic bags.
- Medicine and / or personal items (contact lens liquid).
- A lightweight backpack or briefcase (there is a weight limit between 5 to 6 kilos maximum).
- Camera or camcorder and movies.
- Have checks and coins on hand in small denominations soles or dollars.
- Bath clothes for thermal baths (optional).
- Peruvian Tourists with their current ID, Tourists with passport of Andean Community (Colombia, Ecuador and Bolivia) and foreign tourists with student card with card issued by their university and under 25, get a discount.
- Special discounts for groups of more “5 people” For more information write to firstname.lastname@example.org