MACHU PICCHU FULL DAY
$ 385.00 USD
Type of Service
Machu Picchu is considered one of the seven wonders of the world by UNESCO as well as the navel of the world. Dare to know this beautiful destination.
If you do not have much time our Cusco to Machu Picchu Day Trip is perfect for you to enjoy the best tourist destination in Peru.
Explore the historic sanctuary of Machu Picchu in One Day. Research each of its sectors and enjoy the spectacular landscapes and the fascinating history of this Inca heritage.
What to expect?
- Discover the ruins of Machu Picchu, one of the new seven wonders of the world
- Tour the main places of the citadel such as: The Main Square, Circular Tower, Sacred Solar Clock, Temple of the Condor, temple of the 3 windows, the cemetery, etc.
- Enjoy some free time in the citadel and connect with the magic of the place.
- Admire the imposing landscapes during the train ride to Aguas Calientes
- Discover the history of this ancient and sacred city
Day 1: Cusco – Ollantaytambo – Aguas Calientes – Cusco
The trip starts very early, where you will be picked up at the hotel, then transfer to the train station and make our trip to the Inca citadel of Machupicchu, known as “The Lost City of the Incas.” This trip takes approximately 4 hours.
Later we will arrive at the town of Aguas Calientes and then we will drive to the bus station, where we will board a bus for approximately 30 minutes, 400 meters of ascent, from a winding road, until we reach Machupicchu. We will go through the controls due before entering the Machupicchu citadel, to start our guided tour inside the citadel, where we will visit the main square, the sacred solar clock, the royal quarters, the temple of the three windows and the cemeteries
After the excursion, you will be given free time to explore the citadel of Machupicchu and take the pictures you want. At the indicated time you will descend to Aguas Calientes to take the train back to Ollantaytambo, followed by the bus to Cusco and finally transfer to the hotel.
- Transportation Cusco – Ollantaytambo – Cusco
- Round trip train by Ollantaytambo
- Bus Up and Down to Machu Picchu
- Professional Guide
- Entrance to the citadel of Machu Picchu
- 01 night of Hotel in Aguas Calientes
- Air flight
- Entrance to Wayna Picchu (additional cost USD $ 35.00 US dollars)
- Personal expenses
- Hotel in Cusco
- In case there is no availability of income to climb the Huayna Picchu, you can also opt for the income to the mountain of Machu Picchu. This hike is a very good alternative since the panoramic view of the Inca citadel is on the other side of the mountain or on the opposite side of the Huayna Picchu. The visiting hours to the Machu Picchu mountain is between 07:00 and 11:00 hrs.
- After the guided tour you will have free time in Machu Picchu so enjoy the magical moment appreciating this wonder, open your arms and recharge your energy.
To qualify as a student, it is necessary to have a valid ISIC Card.
The inclusion of Hotel services and improvement in Train Services must be requested in advance
What are the groups and schedules of the Huayna Picchu mountain?
The 400 people who can travel the mountain Huayna Picchu every day, will enter the mountain in one of the groups and schedules available:
Ticket Machu Picchu + Huayna Picchu – Group 1
- Entry schedule: 07:00 am to 08:00 am.
- Tickets available: 200
Ticket Machu Picchu + Huayna Picchu – Group 2
- Entry schedule: 10:00 am to 11:00 am.
- Tickets available: 200
People of what age can cross the mountain Huayna Picchu?
To travel the mountain Huayna Picchu must be at least 12 years old; Anyone who comes with young children should opt for the Machu Picchu ticket alone; or in case of wanting to make some amazing walk, by the ticket Machu Picchu + mountain.