TOUR IN PERU 14 DAYS
$ 1,750.00 USD
Type of Service
This complete Itinerary in Perú 14 Days will take you to discover a country with immense cultural wealth, possessing a new wonder of the modern world, the enigmatic Inca citadel of Machu Picchu. You will also discover dazzling places such as the mysterious Nazca lines in the middle of a huge desert, the amazing Colca Canyon, which has its majestic condors, the beautiful Lake Titicaca, cradle of the Inca civilization, the Sacred Valley of the Incas and its colorful artisan markets, which will provide you with amazing landscapes that will remain in your most appreciated memories.
- Day 1: Lima – Overnight Lima
- Day 2: City Tour Lima
- Day 3: Paracas – Ballestas – Huacachina
- Day 4: Nasca Lines Flight
- Day 5: Flight From Lima – Arequipa
- Day 6: Tour Colca Canyon
- Day 7: Arequipa – Puno
- Day 8: Tour Uros – Taquile
- Day 9: Bus Puno – Cusco
- Day 10: Tour Sacred Valley of the Incas
- Day 11: Machu Picchu
- Day 12: Tour Rainbow Mountain
- Day 13: Cusco – Lima
- Day 14: Lima Flight – Departure
Day 1 Lima – Overnight Lima
Our Itinerary in Perú 14 Days begins with your arrival in the city of Lima. Reception and transfer to selected hotel. Overnight in Lima
Day 2: City Tour Lima
At the appropriate time, transfer to the airport of the city of Cusco towards Lima, transfer to the hotel, in the afternoon the City tours will be held in Lima. Where we will visit the following places: LIMA ANCESTRAL: We begin our tour with a panoramic view of the “Pucllana Pyramid”, magnificent ceremonial and archaeological center built in the 4th century A.D. and considered “sacred people” by the Incas. COLONIAL LIMA: We visit the Historic Center of Lima, where you will appreciate more than fifty monuments and colonial buildings, highlighting the Paseo de la Republica, San Martin Square, the Plaza Mayor, the Government Palace, the Archbishop’s Palace, the Cathedral Basilica, the Municipal Palace among others. We visit the MUSEUM OF THE CENTRAL RESERVE BANK * (BCR), where you will appreciate the “Treasures Collection of Peru”, a select exhibition of gold, ceramic and textile objects from various pre-Columbian cultures. Also appreciate the MONUMENTAL SET OF SAN FRANCISCO, which is the largest sample of colonial religious art in America. Highlights the visit to its underground crypts known as “Catacombs.” CONTEMPORARY LIMA: Get to know the most traditional residential areas of Lima, El Olivar de San Isidro, Miraflores and Larcomar. Rest in Lima. * BCR Museum, closed to the public Saturdays, Sundays and Mondays.
Day 3: Paracas – Ballestas – Huacachina
Pick up from the hotel approximately 3:00 to 3:15 am for the tours. Pick up from Lima hotel Arrival at the Paracas Spa. Maritime Tour in the Ballestas Islands. On the way we will pass through the Bay, the port of San Martín and observe “El Candelabro”, a gigantic figure made in the sand. In the Ballestas Islands we will witness a wonderful marine fauna that includes Wolves or sea lions, Humboldt penguins, guaneras birds and with a bit of luck dolphins! We will also observe the capricious rock formations that constitute one of the most beautiful landscapes of the Peruvian coast. The tour lasts 2 hours approx. Lunch and free time to shop. We go to visit the Huacachina Lagoon and know its legend, take a boat ride (optional), or walk through the spa. Adrenaline turn with the ride on the tubular Dunes and practice sandboarding, there will be lots of fun! Free moment in a hotel pool or in the Huacachina Lagoon. 7:00 p.m. Bus to Nasca where you will arrive at 22:00 pm overnight in Nasca.
Day 4: Nasca Lines Flight
Breakfast pick up and transfer for the Overflight to the Majestic Nazca Lines 35 minutes. Departure from Nazca to Lima by executive bus reception and transfer at Nasca bus station to take the bus to Lima 12:30 in Lima around 19:00 pm.
Day 5: Flight From Lima – Arequipa
Pick up from the hotel we will take you to Lima airport to take the flight to Arequipa. Pick up in Arequipa. Free afternoon.
Day 6: Tour Colca Canyon
- Transfers from the airport to the hotel – airport.
- 4 nights accommodation + breakfast, Lima.
- 1 night accommodation + breakfast, Nazca.
- 2 night accommodation + breakfast, Arequipa.
- 2 night accommodation + breakfast, Puno.
- 3 night accommodation + breakfast, Cusco.
- 1 night accommodation + breakfast in Aguas Calientes.
- Transfers Lima Airport hotel – Airport.
- Tours Paracas Ballestas Huacachina.
- Bus Arequipa -Puno
- Bus Puno-Cusco.
- Uros Taquile Tours with lunch.
- Touristic bus.
- Day bus route del sol Cusco – Puno. With lunch
- Colca Canyon tours with lunch.
- Round trip train tickets to Machu Picchu.
- Bus up and down from Aguas Calientes to Machu Picchu- Aguas Calientes.
- Professional tour guide in Spanish or group English.
- Entrance to Machu Picchu.
- Entrance to places of City Tours.
- Entrance to Rainbow Mountain
- Food (except as mentioned)
- Drinks, like water.
- Huayna Picchu ($ 15 dollars)
- All our rates are subject to availability and change.
- Infant is considered to children under 02 years 11 months, do not pay for any service, and have no right to food, bed or seat on tours.
- Child is considered to children from 03 years up to 10 years 11 months, have a special rate and share room with their parents.
- Over 11 years considered as adults.
- Minors must travel with some identity document.