15-DAY TRAVEL PACKAGE PERU
Embark on an adventure of a lifetime with our 15-day travel package to Peru. From the ancient remains of Machu Picchu to the unforgettable city of Lima, this travel package Peru has it all. With comfortable accommodations, transportation, and guided tours included among Lima, Cusco, Puno and Arequipa, all you have to do is sit back, relax, and enjoy the breathtaking scenery and rich culture of Peru.
Let your adventure soul fly free within this 15-Day travel package to Peru!
- Day 1: “Welcome in Lima”
- Day 2: Tour to the “Ballestas Islands” and “Paracas Reserve”
- Day 3: About flight to the ‘Nazca Lines
- Day 4: Heading to Colca Canyon and Vicuñas Reserve
- Day 5: Colca Canyon and view of the condors
- Day 6: City Tour in Arequipa
- Day 7: Tour to Titicaca Lake , Uros Islands and Taquile
- Day 8: Tourist trip from Cusco to Puno visiting “Raqchi”
- Day 9: Cusco city tour
- Day 10: Tour to Machupicchu The Lost City of the Incas
- Day 11: Sunrise view of Machupicchu and Huaynapicchu
- Day 12: Tour to the Sacred Valley of the Inkas
- Day 13: Lima city tour with visit to Huaca Pucllana
- Day 14: Free day in Lima
- Day 15: transfer to the airport and farewell
Day 1: “Welcome in Lima”
The package tours to peru begin when you arrive to the capital, our staff will welcome you in the hall of the Jorge Chavez airport in Lima and we will transfer you to the hotel.
Day 2: Tour to the “Ballestas Islands” and “Paracas Reserve”
After having our breakfast, we will move to the port of Paracas (the first place to visit in the travel packages peru) , where we will begin the tour to the Ballestas Islands through “El Candelabro” a gigantic image on the side of a hill. Upon arriving at the Ballestas Islands, the different islands will be visited for two hours, observing the different species of sea lions, seals, penguins and guinea pigs. After arriving at the port we will make the tour to the Paracas reserve. In the afternoon we will go to the bus terminal of the city of “Paracas” to take your bus to the city of “Nazca” the trip usually takes 3 hours, and in Nazca our staff will be waiting for you to transfer you to your hotel.
Day 3: About flight to the ‘Nazca Lines
In the morning, having breakfast, we will transfer you to the Nazca airport, for a 30-minute overflight over the Nazca Pampas, where the ancient pre-Incas drew gigantic figures of animals and plants with an end not yet discovered, many believe that these figures were made by aliens, among which are the monkey, the spider, the hummingbird, etc. Then a visit to the “Chauchillas Cemetery”. In the afternoon at 1.00pm, passengers will be transferred to the Nazca bus terminal to make their trip to the city of “Arequipa” which usually takes 9 hours, where our staff will be waiting to welcome you. and take them to your hotel.
Day 4: Heading to Colca Canyon and Vicuñas Reserve
Time to explore the andes by these package tours to peru! We begin this day early in the morning, departure by private bus to the Colca Canyon, passing through the feet of the Chachani volcano. During the trip, you will cross the Cañahuas and Arrieros pampas where the Vicuñas National Reserve is located, as well as Vizcachani, La Pulpera, Callalli, Sibayo and Tuti Villages. It will reach an altitude of 4,000 meters above sea level where you will appreciate the flora and fauna of the beautiful natural lagoons of Bofedales and Trapped Sea along with giant rocks in the form of castles. At five in the afternoon arrival at Chivay, in the Colca Valley. Accommodation in the Colca Valley.
Day 5: Colca Canyon and view of the condors
In the morning (05.30) breakfast at the hotel, then leave for Cruz del Cóndor where we will stay for a period of 2 hours approx. Place where you can appreciate in its greatest dimension the depth of the Colca Canyon and also the flight of the Condor at close range. On the way back we will observe archaeological remains, pre Inca agricultural terraces and other panoramic views of the Colca Canyon. We will pass through the villages of Pinchollo. Madrigal, Lari, Maca, Achoma, Yanque in the latter we will make a stop, where we can observe its typical churches, its artisan center, the typical clothing of its inhabitants, among others. Then we will return to Arequipa to rest.
Day 6: City Tour in Arequipa
After breakfast, we will make the tour to the “White City” After breakfast, we will make the tour to the “White City” including the Convent of Santa Catalina, without a doubt the gem of Arequipa, finally open to the public in 1970, after being in prison for 400 years, with an innumerable amount of colonial art pieces. You will also visit the Plaza de Armas, the cloisters of the Society of Jesus and the neighborhoods of Cayma and Yanahuara, with a magnificent view of the El Misti volcano, and visit a traditional colonial mansion called the Founder’s Mansion. In the afternoon we will take the bus that in approximately 6 hours, will take us to the lakeside city of Puno, where we will be picked up and taken to the hotel.
Day 7: Tour to Titicaca Lake , Uros Islands and Taquile
This might be the coldest and most enigmatic place along the package tours to peru! After having breakfast at the hotel you will be transferred to the port of Puno (Lake Titicaca) where you will embark on the boat and then visit the Floating Islands of the Uros for a space of 45 minutes, you will appreciate the customs of this island and its crafts. Then we will also travel by boat to visit the Taquile Island of great landscape, ethnic, cultural and archaeological value, then we will also return by boat to the Port of Puno, there they will be picked up and taken to the Hotel or if you wish we can leave you in the center from Puno, and finally the night will be spent at the selected hotel.
Day 8: Tourist trip from Cusco to Puno visiting “Raqchi”
Enjoy a delicious breakfast, we will pick you up from the hotel and take you to the bus station of the company that will take us on a tour that lasts approximately 8 hours we will have 4 excursions and guided visits to the places of touristic interest of the southern corridor of the high plateau visiting the temple of Andahuaylillas or Sistine Chapel of America, the Inca temple of Raqchi, at noon in the city of Sicuani we will have a Buffet lunch included in the tour, from there we will continue the tour arriving at Raya pass at 4335 meters above sea level and the Aymara Inca museum of Pukara. Each visit lasts 20 to 40 minutes, where the passenger can ask questions, take photos and walk a little, making our excursions pleasant. Upon arriving at “Cusco” we will be waiting for you to transfer you to the hotel where you will spend the night.
Day 9: Cusco city tour
After breakfast at the hotel, you will have the morning free, to stroll and make purchases of crafts and souvenirs of Cusco on your own. After lunch, from 1:30 p.m. we will start the guided tour that includes visiting the center of the ancient city of Cusco, the Plaza de Armas, the Cathedral, the Monastery of Santo Domingo, the Koricancha Temple and the nearby ruins from Kenko, Puka Pukará, Tambomachay and the fortress of Sacsayhuaman, built with huge rocks that until now the mobilization and use of these remains an enigma, there are no stone quarries in the area. At 7:00 p.m.
Day 10: Tour to Machupicchu The Lost City of the Incas
The best part of our travel packages peru! We will pass by your hotel in the city of Cusco 1 hour before the departure of your train, and we will take you to the train station, located in the town of Poroy, then we will board the train of the company “PERU RAIL” and start the trip from Poroy – Cusco to the town of “Aguas Calientes” (2000 masl) that lasts 4 hours.
Upon arriving at the town of Aguas Calientes, we will go to our Hotel, our guide will look for you at night to provide you with necessary information for the day of your tour, if you wish you can visit the Hot Springs or buy local crafts.
Day 11: Sunrise view of Machupicchu and Huaynapicchu
The challenge of this travel package peru just begun! After getting up very early and having breakfast, we will go up to the Inca citadel of Machu Picchu, then we will take a tour with our guide through the citadel of Machu Picchu, for 2 hours, on the tour you will visit the most important precincts of this city as They are: the Main Square, the Circular Tower, the Sacred Solar Clock, The Royal Rooms, the Temple of the Three Windows and The Cemeteries. Concluded in tour of the citadel of Machupicchu optionally: you can do the trekking to the summit of Huaynapicchu or the Mountain sector, this will take a few hours, in which you can enjoy the landscape and take some impressive views (This visit is without Guide). Then we will get off by bus to Aguas Calientes and in the afternoon we will take the train back to Ollantaytambo, where our staff will be waiting for you, to transport you by bus to the city of Cusco and take you to your hotel.
Day 12: Tour to the Sacred Valley of the Inkas
On the twelfth day of our tour in Peru for 15 Days we will make the tour to the Sacred Valley of the Incas, a tour that we start at 08:00 in the morning, picking you up from the hotel to go to Pisaq, which is a typical market, with picturesque terraces cultivated in the mountains. We will visit the archaeological group of Pisaq. It is also famous for its Fairs where you can buy beautiful crafts. Then we will go to Urubamba where we have a buffet lunch included. Then we will go to the Fortress of Ollantaytambo, where there are descendants of the Incas who live in the houses of the Incas. Finally we go to Chinchero to see its market and the archaeological group with typical Spanish overlays to the Inca constructions. The tour will end up averaging 7:00 p.m. in the Plaza de Armas of Cusco. Overnight at selected hotel in Cusco.
Day 13: Lima city tour with visit to Huaca Pucllana
We will begin our tour through the modern residential districts of Miraflores and San Isidro. We will visit the financial center, the Golf, El Olivar, the Huaca Pucllana (the pre-Inca ceremonial temple in the form of a pyramid) and the park of Love on the Malecón de Miraflores. Continuing with our tour, we will go to the Historic Center of Lima, we will know the Plaza San Martin, its balconies and old houses, the Plaza Mayor with its most important buildings and finally we will enter one of the most important convents of the 17th century. A complete tour with the comfort and attention of a modern tourist service.
Day 14: Free day in Lima
After having breakfast at the hotel, we will have the whole day free, to make walks and shopping throughout Lima, visit the shopping centers, business places, see the beaches. At night we can visit the rocks of Barranco, the street of the pizzas, the water pools Lima, the center of Lima, the Plaza de Armas. As always the night in selected hotel in Lima.
Day 15: transfer to the airport and farewell
After having breakfast and at the time indicated, we will transfer you from the hotel to the Jorge Chavez del Callao airport. We will be two hours before the time of our international flight, we must take into account that we must pay an airport tax of USD 36.00, after checking, we will say goodbye and you will take a flight to your country.
End of the 15-day travel package peru.
- 2 transfer from Lima airport to Hotel1 City tour to the “City of the Kings”
- 3 Nights at selected hotel in Lima includes breakfast (according to accommodation)
- 1 Night at selected hotel in Nazca includes breakfast (according to accommodation)
- 2 Nights at selected hotel in Arequipa includes breakfast (according to accommodation)
- 1 Night at selected hotel in Colca Canyon includes breakfast (depending on accommodation)
- 2 Night in selected Hotel in Puno includes breakfast (according to accommodation)
- 4 Nights at selected Hotel in Cusco includes breakfast (according to accommodation)
- 1 Night of selected hotel in Aguas Calientes includes breakfast (according to accommodation)
- 1 Plane flight Cusco – Lima (1 hour) 1 Flight over the Nazca Lines (30 minutes)
- 1 transfer from Cusco airport to the selected hotel.
- 1 Tour to Cusco City and Surroundings (In the afternoon from 1:00 p.m. – 6:30 p.m.)
- 1 Tour to Machupicchu by Expedition Train (All day from 06:00 hrs – 20:00 hrs)
- 1 Tour to the Sacred Valley of the Inkas includes
- 1 Transfer from the hotel to the Puno tourism terminal to Cusco.
- 1 Guided tour from Cusco to Puno.
- 1 Tour to Lake Titicaca, Isla de Los Uros, Taquile1 Transfer from the hotel in Lima to the bus terminal in Lima
- 1 Bus trip from Lima to Paracas (3:30 a.m. – 7:00 a.m.)
- 1 Bus trip from Paracas to Nazca (17:10 hrs – 21:00 hrs)
- 1 Tour to the Ballestas Islands 1 Bus trip from Nazca to Arequipa (2:30 p.m. – 11:00 p.m.)
- 1 Transfer from the bus terminal to the hotel or airport14 breakfasts at the hotels 02 buffet lunches in Urubamba and Sicuani.
- Food (except as mentioned)
- Drinks, like water.
- Huayna Picchu ($ 15 dollars)
- The tour rates in 15- Day vacation package peru are valid only for foreigners include 10% of services.
- All our rates are subject to availability and change.
- “Infant” is considered to children under 02 years 11 months, do not pay for any service, and have no right to food, bed or seat on the tours.
- “Child” is considered children from 03 years to 10 years 11 months, have a special rate and share a room with their parents.
- Over 11 years considered as adults.
- Minors must travel with an identity document.
Is it necessary to have travel insurance?
It is not mandatory as such, however we always recommend it as a way to cover any mishap that may arise during the travel package to peru. We must take precautions for everything long before it happens.
Can I modify the experience if I have more or less days?
Yes, within the planning or design of the package tours to peru, we can modify it without inconveniences, this also means that we can add more days or take away some, according to your needs. althoght, when we are in the moment of confirmation the date is established and modifying it could incur a penalty.
How many people might get these package tours to peru?
According to our experience between 12 to 15 people, the group can be smaller as well; but, this is the average amount. We make sure that it is not a larger group, thus the experience is personalized.
Can I request a refund if I cancel my trip?
We must adhere to our terms and conditions policy, we must consider there the cause of the cancellation, the previous time the request is being submitted and see the status of the trip. All these details are discussed with your travel consultant. Click here!
What to Bring
- Tickets issued by the agency (Entrance ticket, buses, trains and others)
- Identity document (ID card or passport)
- A backpack and personal equipment:
- Hat and sunglasses
- Mosquito repellent
- Light clothing during the day
- Warm clothes for the night
- Water in canteen
- Cash for personal purchases
- Rain poncho (Recommended for rainy season)