MACHU PICCHU LUXURY TOUR
If you’re looking for a truly unforgettable experience, consider luxury tours machu picchu.With private guides, five-star accommodations, and exclusive access to some of the most breathtaking sights in the world, this journey is sure to be one you’ll never forget. Discover the wonder of Machu Picchu in style with one of the best luxury machu picchu tours provided by PERU TOP EXPERIENCE. We start these luxury machu picchu tours from Poroy train station with beautiful and traditional dances until reaching the citadel of Machu Picchu in the afternoon, accompanied by the best food, tradition and culture that improve your experience.
WHAT TO EXPECT?
- A glamorous experience aboard the Hiram Bingham train.
- Visit a world wonder, part of modern life: Machu Picchu.
- Explore the main enclosures of the citadel: guardian house, circular tower, sundial, temple of the condor, temple of the 3 windows, intihuatana and others.
- Taste the delicious Tea Time inside the Sanctuary Lodge (only for luxury trips to machu picchu)
- Enjoy the beautiful panorama that we will have on our train tour.
- Find out more about the living history of this citadel above the clouds.
MACHU PICCHU LUXURY TOURS – HIRAM BINGHAM
- 08:00 – 08:30 Pick up from your hotel and transfer to the train station in Poroy.
- 09:05 – 12:25 Travel by tourist train from Poroy to Aguas Calientes.
- 12:30 – 13:00 Ascent by private tourist bus for the group to the control point.
- 13:00 – 15:30 Guided experience in the citadel of Machu Picchu with a private professional guide.
We go inside the Sanctuary Lodge to enjoy our Tea Time space and then we descend in a private bus for the group to Aguas Calientes again.
- 17:15 – 21:00 Travel by tourist train from Aguas Calientes to Poroy.
- 21:10 – 21:50 Pick up from Poroy station and transfer to your hotel in Cusco.
- Tourist transport: Cusco – Poroy – Cusco
- Tourist train ticket: Poroy – Aguas Calientes – Poroy ( Hiram Bingham )
- Consettur bus ticket: Round trip ( Hiram Bingham Service)
- Professional tour guide specialized in cultural tourism (the best for luxury machu picchu tours)
- Tea Time service at the Sanctuary Lodge
- Entrance ticket to Machu Picchu
- Food: lunch and dinner (Hiram Bingham Service)
- Live music and dance show on board the train
- Special entrance ticket to Huaynapicchu (additional cost USD $80.00 dollars)
- Personal expenses and tips
- Food not mentioned
- Travel insurance
- The Hiram Bingham service is an exclusive one, so it is important to take into account a reservation well in advance to ensure this space.
- Machu Picchu spaces are limited and permanently subject to availability, it is always best to have an advance reservation at least 3 or 4 months in advance.
- Depending on the travel season, the entry times will be recommended by the travel advisor, in the case of the dry season the first hours are the best, but in the case of the rainy season it is better to enter from noon.
ADDITIONAL FOR LUXURY MACHU PICCHU TOURS
- ACCOMMODATION SERVICE: We can consider staying an additional night in Aguas Calientes, the price will depend on the category you choose.
- VISTADOME SERVICE: After Hiram Bingham train, this is the best option for luxury tours machu picchu. Owing to the Vistadome service has a panoramic view from a special train carriage, that’s why you could enjoy 200% more the train ride.
ADDITIONAL PRICE FOR LUXURY MACHU PICCHU TOURS
- Only return: $40.00 dollars per participant.
- LUNCH SERVICE: We can add this service as well and schedule it for after the guided tour in Machu Picchu. It has a price of $10.00 dollars per person (Tourist Menu).
What are the train categories that exist?
There are 3 train categories, the first is the traditional or standard version, which is the Expedition, then we have the panoramic service, the Vistadome version, and finally the Hiram Bingham option, which is a glamorous experience during the luxury trips to machu picchu.
Can I take Hiram Bingham all year round ?
Yes, you can. it is possible to live this experience throughout the year, by the way, we will always be available to provide you with the necessary support and recommendations to make the most of your journey.
Can I visit Huayna Picchu mountain when I do the luxury machu picchu tours?
Yes, you can visit the Huayna Picchu mountain, but only in the 2-day version, because due to the schedule in which we take this service, it does not give us the flexibility to do it in only 1 day. The best thing is to visit Machu Picchu on the first day, enjoy the night in Aguas Calientes and on the second day walk the Huayna Picchu mountain calmly to be able to return to Cusco in the afternoon.
If I already bought my Vistadome ticket, can I upgrade it to Hiram Bingham?
Yes, we can make an upgrade without inconvenience, this will allow us to make an improvement in terms of the train route, naturally this changes the planning and has an additional cost in the service. Our travel consultants will be more than happy to help you with this planning. Just click here!
What to Bring
- Tickets issued by the agency (entrance ticket, buses, trains and others).
- Identity document (ID or Passport).
- Day pack and personal equipment:
- Hat and sunglasses.
- Mosquito repellent.
- Light clothing during the day
- Warm clothes for the night.
- Water in canteen
- Cash for personal purchases.
- Photographic camera
- Rain poncho (Recommended for rainy season).