MACHUPICCHU TOUR 3 DAYS
Our 03-day experience is designed to enjoy the main parts of the city, although there is not enough time to visit each space, at least it gives us the opportunity to get to know this wonder and part of the city. We make sure that the experience is ideal for solo travelers looking to join a versatile group, for family trips, with friends or as a couple.
PERU TOP EXPERIENCE gives us complete security from the day of arrival with the intention of making the experience unforgettable. This version of the trip is 100% versatile and can be modified to what you are looking for. Our experienced design team will be happy to help you. Are you ready for the trip?
WHAT TO EXPECT?
- Visit the beautiful Cathedral of Cusco and the Temple of the Sun.
- Enjoy the experience in Machu Picchu.
- Enjoy the beautiful panorama that we will have on our train tour.
CUSCO TRAVEL PACKAGE 03 DAYS – 02 NIGHTS
DAY 01: WELCOME TO THE CITY – CITY TOUR IN CUSCO
(Agreed time) Arrival in the city of Cusco and transfer to the hotel in Cusco.
12:40 – 13:30 Pick up from your hotel to join the group and start the experience.
13:30 – 15:00 We begin the experience with a visit to the Cathedral of Cusco and then continue to the Temple of the Sun.
At the end of our transport, it awaits us to reach the upper part of the city.
15:20 – 16:20 We enjoy the guided tour in Saqsayhuaman.
16:20 – 18:00 We continue our journey to reach the rest of the archaeological sites such as Qenqo, Puka Pukara and Tambomachay.
18:00 – 18:30 Our trip back to the city of Cusco begins.
Hotel night in Cusco
DAY 02: MACHU PICCHU FULL DAY
04:00 – 04:10 Pick up from your hotel and transfer to the bus station in Cusco.
04:20 – 06:20 Travel from Cusco to Ollantaytambo by tourist bus, bimodal service.
06:40 – 08:05 Travel by tourist train from Ollantaytambo to Aguas Calientes.
08:10 – 08:45 Rise by tourist bus from Aguas Calientes to Machu Picchu.
09:00 – 11:30 Guided tour of the Inca citadel knowing the main enclosures.
At the end of the tour we return to Aguas Calientes along the same path, we will have time to walk through the town, have lunch on our own and then return to the train station.
14:30 – 16:10 Travel by tourist train from Aguas Calientes to Ollantaytambo.
16:30 – 18:30 Travel from Ollantaytambo to Cusco by tourist bus bimodal service.
Hotel night in Cusco
DAY 03: FAREWELL TO THE CITY – TRANSFER TO THE AIRPORT
(Agreed Time) Pick up from the hotel and transfer to the Cusco airport (02 hours before)
- Tourist transport: Airport – Hotel – Airport
- 02 hotel nights in Cusco (Includes breakfast service)
- Tourist transport: City Tour
- Entrance ticket : Cathedral , Qoricancha and Partial Tourist Ticket
- Professional tour guide
- Tourist transport: Cusco – Ollantaytambo – Cusco (Bimodal Service)
- Tourist bus ticket: Aguas Calientes – Machu Picchu – Aguas Calientes
- Entrance ticket: Machu Picchu
- Professional tour guide
- Tourist train ticket: Ollantaytambo – Aguas Calientes – Ollantaytambo
- National – international flights
- Travel insurance
- Personal expenses and tips
- Food not mentioned
- All services may be subject to availability, so it is very important to reserve them in advance.
- All services are modifiable during planning (order, schedule and others), when we make the confirmation it can no longer be modified due to the provision.
- You must have travel insurance that covers the needs that may arise.
Do I need to take out travel insurance ?
It is not mandatory as such, however in safe planning we always recommend it as a way to cover any need that may arise on the trip. We must prevent everything long before it happens.
Can I modify the experience if I have more or less days ?
If, within the planning or design of the experience, we can modify it without inconvenience, this also implies that we can increase more days or decrease it according to our need. However, when we pass the moment of confirmation, the date is established and modifying it could incur a penalty.
How many people participate in the service?
Regularly, in our experience, between 12 to 15 people participate, the group can naturally be smaller, however it is the average amount. We ensure that it is not so big with the intention that the experience is personalized.
Can I request a refund if I cancel my trip?
We must adhere to our policy of terms and conditions, we must consider the cause of the cancellation, the previous time that the request is being submitted and see the status of the trip. All these details are discussed with the travel advisor who attends you.
What to Bring
- Tickets issued by the agency (entrance ticket, buses, trains and others).
- Identity document (ID or Passport).
- Day pack and personal equipment:
- Hat and sunglasses.
- Mosquito repellent.
- Light clothing during the day
- Warm clothes for the night.
- Water in canteen
- Cash for personal purchases.
- Photographic camera
- Rain poncho (Recommended for rainy season).