6 DAYS IN PERU: MARAS MORAY, SACRED VALLEY AND MACHU PICCHU
Cusco is a city full of charms and attractions. The mornings are ideal for strolling through the streets, getting to know their churches, touring the legendary Barrio Artesano de San Blas or going out to tour the villages and archaeological remains around the Cusco tour.
Discover 6 days in peru, visit archeological and natural sites of great energy and a lot of history to tell.
- DAY 1: ARRIVO A CUSCO – CITY TOUR
- DAY 2: SACRED VALLEY TOUR
- DAY 3: CUSCO – AGUAS CALIENTES
- DAY 4: MACHUPICCHU TOUR – CUSCO
- DAY 5: MARAS TOUR – MORAY
- DAY 6: RETURN TO LIMA
Day 1: Reception and city tour in Cusco
Upon arrival at the airport in the city of Cusco we will be waiting with a sign with your name, then we will take you to the hotel chosen to accommodate you and give you a coca tea to acclimatize. In the afternoon we start the 6 days in peru tour with the classic city tour in Cusco picking them up approximately 1:30 pm from the hotel visiting Koricancha, Sacsayhuaman, Qenqo, Pucapucara, Tambomachay Returning to Cusco approximately 6:30 pm.
Day 02: Sacred Valley
Breakfast, Sacred Valley Tour visit of Inca archaeological centers of: Pisaq – Ollantaytambo – Chinchero, artisan market. Buffet lunch in Urubamba, Return and overnight in Cusco.
Day 03: Cusco – Aguas Calientes
Breakfast, transfer Cusco – Ollantaytambo train station, travel by tourist train to the town of Aguas Calientes, arrival and overnight in town. Optional visit of the hot springs of Aguas Calientes)
Day 4: Aguas Calientes – Machu Picchu – Cusco
In the morning they will have breakfast at the hotel and then take the bus up to Machu Picchu (approximately 30 minutes by bus), then they will enter Machu Picchu, they will have 2 and a half hours with the guide in Machu Picchu and the rest Free to take Photos and Walking through Machu Picchu, after walking through Machu Picchu and Aguas Calientes We will take the Return Train to Ollantaytambo Station, Our staff will wait for you with your name at the station to transport them to Cusco End of tour.
Day 5: Moray – Salinera de Maras (Sacred Valley)
The Moray Salineras tour is leaving at 9:00 am for a trip of approximately 1 hour to visit the archaeological centers of Moray Inca agricultural experimental center, then visit the salt mines of Salineras in Maras and return to Cusco approximately 2:00 pm to Cusco end of the free time tour in the afternoon.
Day 6: Departure Day
The indicated time for the transfer to the airport or bus station in the case of flight is one hour before we will pick you up to transfer you to the airport, we will accompany you there. Here ends the tour, peru in 6 days.
- All transfers to hotels, airports, stations and attractions.
- Tours to Machu Picchu, Sacred Valley of the Incas, Maras Moray and Cusco City and surroundings.
- All transport for tours.
- Round-trip train tickets Ollantaytambo – Machu Picchu – Ollantaytambo. (Local or tourist train)
- Bus from Ollantaytambo to Cusco.
- Bus tickets up and down Aguas Calientes – Machu Picchu – Aguas Calientes.
- Professional tour guide in English or Spanish.
- Entrance to all the attractions to visit Machu Picchu, and tourist ticket.
- 4 nights of Hostel in Cusco.
- 1 night of Hostel in Aguas Calientes.
- 4 buffet breakfasts in the hostels, 1 buffet lunch in the Sacred Valley.
- Air tickets, from Lima-Cusco – Lima.
- Entrances to the Koricancha and the salt mines.
- Alimentation and drinks.
- Original passport.
- Wear sneakers or light shoes or tennis shoes.
- Drink plenty of fluids on your excursions.
- Raincoat (long poncho) in the rainy season.
- Long sleeve shirts.
- Long pants.
- Insect repellent.
- Sunscreen, wide-brimmed hat for sunny days.
- Sun glasses, plastic bags.
- Medicine and / or personal items (contact lens liquid).
- A lightweight backpack or briefcase.
- Camera or camcorder and movies.
- Have checks and coins on hand in small denominations soles or dollars.
- Bath clothes for thermal baths (optional).
Is it necessary to have travel insurance?
It is not mandatory as such, however we always recommend it as a way to cover any mishap that may arise during the trip along 6 days in peru. We must take precautions for everything long before it happens.
Can I modify the experience if I have more or less days?
Yes, within the planning or design of the Peru in 6 days tour we can modify it without inconveniences, this also means that we can add more days or take away some, according to your needs. althoght, when we are in the moment of confirmation the date is established and modifying it could incur a penalty.
How many people might get this 6 days in peru tour?
According to our experience between 12 to 15 people, the group can be smaller as well; but, this is the average amount. We make sure that it is not a larger group, thus the experience is personalized.
Can I request a refund if I cancel my stay for 5 days in cusco?
We must adhere to our terms and conditions policy, we must consider there the cause of the cancellation, the previous time the request is being submitted and see the status of the trip. All these details are discussed with your travel consultant. Click here!
What to Bring
- Peruvian Tourists with their valid ID, Tourists with passport of Andean Community (Colombia, Ecuador and Bolivia) and foreign tourists with student card with card issued by their university and under 25 years, get a discount when booking the Cusco Tour 6 Days.
- Special discounts for groups of more “5 people” For more information write to email@example.com